Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
The Myth of the Garage
The Myth of the Garage: And Other Minor Surprises is a short collection of columns written by Dan and Chip Heath between 2007 and 2011. Topics in the collection include:
- Why you should never buy another mutual fund ("The Horror of Mutual Funds")
- Why your gut may be more ethical than your brain ("In Defense of Feelings")
- How to communicate with numbers in a stickier way ("The Gripping Statistic")
- Why Second Life didn't take over the world as expected ("The Future Fails Again")
- What could lead you to pay $300 for a pair of socks ("The Inevitability of $300 Socks")
- And 12 others...